30 MINS TO PREPARE
A divine treat with every bite.
- 2-4 ounces Ceremonial Grade Cacao
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2-1 tbsp vanilla (to taste)
- Maple syrup/honey or pitted dates to taste
- Cinnamon and cardamom (optional to taste)
- Heat coconut milk in a pot. Just before boil, add the shaved cacao, turn off heat and stir until cacao is well dissolved. Set aside to cool
- In blender, mix avocados, banana, vanilla, spices and sweetener. Blend until smooth. Add in coconut milk/cacao mix and blend to incorporate
- Place in separate container in refrigerator to help thicken a little more
- Serve in a parfait or wine glass with a raspberry or two
Make Cacao a Part of your Everyday Ritual
Jump start your day with a cacao morning ritual. Brew up your morning energizer and try one of the following:
15 Minute Meditation
Gentle Yoga Flow
Journal on Intentions for the Day
Hey, Great To Meet You!
We are a family-owned company. We felt an instant connection with this plant medicine and have been working with it since, finding it to be a great teacher & facilitator, as well as an integral part of a healthy diet.
Take a look at some other recipes you may enjoy.