Cacao Bliss Balls
A Rich & Delicious Treat!
Indulge in something so yummy it's hard to believe it's also super healthy for you!
Enjoy on your own or serve to guests at a party to wow them.
Why we love this recipe with our cacao
Our ceremonial cacao is 100% cacao. That means, unlike cocoa powder, it isn't over processed & defatted. It's full of nutrients and the cacao butter is still present, which turns these Bliss Balls into a rich delicacy. Using these simple ingredients alongside our cacao makes for a healthy & decadent treat.
Cacao Bliss Balls
45 MINUTES TO PREPARE
A classic take from the raw food world, with the twist of pure, ceremonial cacao. We've added 3 optional flavors to the base recipe in case you want to get creative!
- 4 tbsp Ceremonial Cacao
- 1 Cup Tahini (or other nut butter)
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut Flakes
- 1 Cup Medjool Dates
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil (room temp)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- Option 1: Rosehip Powder
- Option 2: Freeze-dried strawberry or raspberry (add to blender, not rolled)
- Option 3: Cacao Powder & Vanilla Powder
- Soak dates in hot water for 10 minutes
- Melt coconut oil gently until liquid
- Combine all ingredients in a blender
- Blend until you get a smooth, even consistency
- Line tray with wax paper
- Roll into balls and place on tray
- If you're adding an optional flavor, roll the balls in it before setting on tray
- Chill in fridge for at least 30 minutes
Make Cacao a Part of your Everyday Ritual
Jump start your day with a cacao morning ritual. Brew up your morning energizer and try one of the following:
15 Minute Meditation
Gentle Yoga Flow
Journal on Intentions for the Day
Hey, Great To Meet You!
We are a family-owned company. We felt an instant connection with this plant medicine and have been working with it since, finding it to be a great teacher & facilitator, as well as an integral part of a healthy diet.
Take a look at some other recipes you may enjoy.