Iced Cacao Drink
Preparation Time: About 10 minutes
A Summer Favorite!
- 3 Tablespoons Ceremonial Cacao Powder (or Bar pre-chopped)
- 5 ounces of water
- 1-2 ounces of coconut milk
- Sweetener to taste (we prefer maple syrup for this drink)
- Pinch of cayenne
- Optional Spices, such as cinnamon, vanilla or cardamom
Preparation: Make the cacao drink 3-5 hours before consuming
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour the drink into a mason jar and make sure there is extra space (for shaking later on)
- Put the jar into the fridge to cool
- Once completely cooled, shake the jar until frothy
- Pour over ice, serve & enjoy!